Zucchini & Parmesan Mini Loaves
This weeks recipe of the week has been made by our Lismore Store Manager Caroline Grissell. The recipe was shared with us by a friend of AW and we have it on good authority that it’s a keeper. The staff thought so too! Enjoy.
Serving Size: 8
1/2 cup vegetable oil (we used organic sunflower from the store)
500g grated zucchini
150g parmesan cheese (grated/shredded)
1/4 cup chopped parsley
60g semi-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon chives (finely chopped)
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C and line or grease 4 small loaf tins.
- Put the zucchini, parmesan, parsley and chives into a bowl and mix.
- Chop the semi-dried toms into strips and add to the zucchini mixture mixing well to ensure it is all well combined (leave a few aside for the topping).
- Add the eggs, black pepper and oil and mix again.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix some more…
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tins (alternatively you can use muffins tins if you don’t have these).
- Place the spare semi-dried strips on top of the loaves.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from tins. Enjoy!
Gluten Free | Refined Sugar Free