Vegan Chocolate Quinoa Puff Bars
- Add the quinoa puffs to a largish mixing bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix the rice malt, cacao powder, peanut butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour the wet mix over the quinoa and mix until evenly coated.
- Melt the chocolate and pour roughly half of it over the bottom of a tin lined with baking paper.
- Press the quinoa mixture into the tine tightly using a fork.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the top and set in the freezer.
- Once set, cut into bars and enjoy.
Note: You can use regular dark or milk cooking chocolate in place of the Vegan chocolate from Loving Earth used above.