Raw Mango & Macadamia Slice
A delicious raw mango macadamia slice that tastes just like a Weiss bar – but without the added Sugar. This recipe has been shared with us by Kerrie Cox and originally published on her website Healthy Living Inspirations.
- Place the dates and macadamia nuts in your food processor and pulse until well combined. You might need to add a small amount of water (1 – 2 tablespoons) to get the mixture more sticky. Be careful not to over-process as it will be too soft and sticky and it is much nicer to have a little texture in the base. Line an 8 inch pan with baking paper and press the mixture down into the pan, smoothing off with back of spoon to get it evenly layered. Place in the freezer whilst you make the filling.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the base from the freezer and spread your filling over the base, then pop back in freezer.
- When the slice is set, cut it into the serving portions you like and then store once again in the freezer.
- When ready to eat take out of freezer 10 minutes prior to serving and garnish with a fresh slice of mango and some crushed macadamia nuts.
- If you would like to use as ice cream, don’t make the base, just place mixture in a container in freezer…tastes just like a mango Weise bar!
Raw | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan | Refined Sugar Free
SHOP RECIPE INGREDIENTS