Melt in your mouth Anzac Biscuit recipe shared by manager Kym Chandler. The perfect combination of crunch and chew…the challenge is only having one!
1 cup organic plain flour
1 cup organic oats
1 cup organic desiccated coconut
3/4 cup organic raw sugar
2 tbs golden syrup
2 tbs water
1 tsp bi-carbonate soda
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add in golden syrup, water and bi-carb, stirring to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix using a wooden spoon to combine.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of the mixture together, squeezing onto the spoon to compact the mixture, before placing it onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Flatten the biscuit slightly, allowing room to spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until deep golden.
- Allow to cool on trays for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.