Chunky Wholesome Rocky Road
Our Easter recipe has been inspired by Elsa’s Wholesome Life, a Chunky Wholesome Rocky Road made using our new vegan dark chocolate buttons. organic brown rice puffs, pistachios and berries….seriously delicious!
170g vegan dark chocolate buttons
1/2 cup of organic brown rice puffs
1/4 cup of unsalted pistachio kernels
1/4 cup of organic raw cashews (pre-soaked for a few hours)
1/2 cup of organic shredded coconut
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Line the base and sides of a 20 X 15 cm (approx) brownie tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Combine the brown rice puffs, nuts, coconut and cranberries in a mixing bowl.
- Pour over the melted chocolate, reserving 2 tablespoons and stir well with a metal spoon (so the chocolate doesn’t seize).
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin.
- Top with berries and drizzle over the remaining chocolate then place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Slice into the sizes you prefer and serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free