Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
This weeks recipe of the week comes from recipe contributor Meg Phillips. Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies featuring chickpeas, almonds and coconut milk powder. A healthier alternative to your traditional blondie or brownie.
Serving Size: makes about 8 blondies
1 can of chickpeas (375g) or 1 1/4 cup of cooked chickpeas
1/4 cup hulled tahini
3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
Teaspoon of Australian Vanilla essence
2 tablespoons of vegan coconut milk powder
1 teaspoon G/F baking powder
Handful of frozen raspberries
For the White Chocolate (raw):
20g raw cacao butter
1 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients for the blondies (except the raspberries) together in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and fold in the raspberries.
- Line a small tray with baking paper and pour in the mixture, flattening the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven at 200’C for 40 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To make the chocolate, melt all the ingredients over a low heat and transfer to a piping bottle. Allow the chocolate to cool right down before piping. It should be thick and creamy and this will take time – place in the fridge for about 10 minutes to speed up the process.
- Slice the blondies using a serrated knife to your desired size and drizzle the white chocolate over the top using the piping bottle.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free
Shop Recipe Ingredients