Davidson’s Plum & Lemon Myrtle Sweet Chilli Sauce
This week’s recipe of the week has been shared by our Davidson’s Plum Jam provider, delightfully tangy Davidson’s Plum & Lemon Myrtle Sweet Chilli Sauce. It is the perfect accompaniment to savoury dishes in need of some zesty spice!
- A jar of Davidson’s Plum Jam – 275g
- 14 Lemon Myrtle Leaves or 1 heaped tsp of Lemon Myrtle Powder
- 3-4 fresh Birdseye Chillies
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Water (boiled and cooled)
- Blend all ingredients to a smooth paste adding small amounts of water gradually until a smooth sauce consistency is achieved.
- Bottle and store in the fridge.
Vegan | Gluten-free
- Gluten Free Living
- Healthy Lifestyle
- It's Trending
- Living Sustainability
- Nutrition & Health
- Our Wholefoods Kitchen
- Wholefoods Recipes