Smokey Eggplant Dip
This week’s recipe of the week has been shared by the Happy Herbivore, Jess Wicks. Smokey Eggplant Dip that is smooth, creamy and packed full of flavour, perfect for summer entertaining.
1/2 cup tahini
2 Tbsp smoked paprika
2 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp ground coriander seeds
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic
3 Tbsp tomato paste
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 Tsp seeded mustard
Fresh dill chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Use a fork to poke holes into the eggplant skin.
3. Bake eggplant for 30 minutes or until soft.
4. Discard the ends of the eggplant.
5. Place the eggplant into a food processor with all the rest of the ingredients.
6. Blitz until smooth, pour into a serving bowl, garnish with seeded mustard and fresh dill.
7. Serve with your favourite snacks and enjoy!
Vegan | Gluten-free | Refined Sugar-free