Gluten Free Nutty Granola
This weeks recipe of the week uses some of our favourite gluten free ingredients including rolled quinoa, blanched almond meal and chopped pecans. It’s simple to make, healthy and delicious.
1 cup rolled quinoa
1/2 cup finely ground blanched almond meal
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180’C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and using a spatula fold until clusters form and the mixture is well combine.
- Place onto the baking tray and spread evenly across, keeping some of the formed clusters together.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then turn the granola over gently on the tray before another 5-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the granola is soft (the granola crisps up on cooling).
- Place the baking tray aside to cool completely before serving. Serve with your favourite milk, yoghurt and fresh fruit.
Note: Store in an airtight class jar to keep fresh
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Refined Sugar Free