Chocolate Chip Muesli Bars (Vegan)
Another inspiring vegan recipe from Meg Phillips. This time a homemade chocolate chip muesli bar using a super simple ingredient list including organic oats, medjool dates, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and chocolate. An easy one from start to finish and super tasty too.
Approx 8 organic medjool dates
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
3 cups of organic rolled oats
1/2 cup Vegan dark chocolate buttons (or any kind of vegan chocolate chopped into small pieces)
- Remove the pits from the dates and soak them in hot water for approximately 10 minutes
- Drain the water from the dates and add them to a blender or food processor with the coconut oil and rice malt and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the oats and chocolate chips
- Add the date mixture to the the bowl and mix in well.
- Press the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper and set in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Chop into bars and store in the freezer until ready to eat.
Ask at the counter about our Rapunzel Dark Chocolate sold in blocks in store (not available online).
Dairy Free | Vegan | Refined Sugar Free
To see more from Meg visit her Instagram page here