No Bake Paleo Nut Bar
Yet another gem from Tris of Balanced Body Nutrition. This one uses many of our favourite products including chia seeds, Medjool dates, sunflowers seeds and pepitas. Super nutritious, nutty and delicious! As a healthy snack, this recipe pretty much speaks for itself.
Serving size: 14 serves
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pepitas
2 tablespoons chia seeds
3/4 cup Organic Medjool dates
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon organic honey
1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Place the nuts and seeds in a food processor and blitz on high until the nuts are chopped into chunks.
- Add the dates, chia seeds, coconut oil, honey and cinnamon and process again on high until the mixture is chopped into small pieces and sticking together.
- Line a container with baking paper and spoon the mixture in. Press down firmly with a spoon until it’s tightly packed.
- Freeze for 30 minutes until set and then cut into slices.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen before serving.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Paleo | Refined Sugar Free