Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
A tried and tested gluten-free pizza dough, that makes super light and crispy pizza bases. The recipe uses the traditional FG Roberts Breadmix that we stock in-store, the FG Roberts site has a great range of gluten-free baking recipes.
175 FG Roberts Traditional Breadmix
½ tsp salt
3.5g dried yeast
½ tsp sugar
250mL warm water
- Measure warm water into a small bowl, add dry yeast and sugar and stir well. Allow to sit until mixture bubbles.
- Add FG Roberts Traditional breadmix and salt and stir until combined.
- Roll dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead well for 5 minutes and form into a ball
- Place into a well-oiled bowl and cover with cling film and allow to rise for 30-40 minutes
- Once risen, tip dough out onto a well-greased pizza tray (the oil you have already placed in the bowl will prevent any of the dough from sticking)
- Place the dough into the centre of the tray and press out using your fingertips (add a little extra oil to your fingertips to prevent any stickiness)
- Preheat oven to 180c fan forced
- Top the pizza with your favourite ingredients
- Bake pizza for 20-30 minutes or until well coloured on top and golden underneath (you can check this by lifting with a spatula)
Gluten-free | Vegetarian