Organic Sunflower Sprouting Seeds
Organic Sunflower Sprouting seeds are a great lettuce substitute high in vitamins & minerals, and with a delicious flavour too. Super nutritious, versatile and easy to prepare once you have the knack.
The best way to sprout your Sunflower Seeds:
1. Get a shallow seed raising tray to sprout your seeds. Ensure it has drain holes.
2. Fill the tray 2/3’s deep with seed raising mix or something similar.
3. Sprinkle your sunflower sprouting seeds on top of the seed raising mix. (The seeds can be very close together – the more seeds, the more sprouts)
4. Cover the sunflower seeds with seed raising mix until they can no longer be seen and gently pat down.
5. Keep the seed raising mix moist but not too wet, with the tray kept in a warm sunny position indoors or outside.
6. Harvest your sprouts using scissors once they reach a height of 7 – 10 cm, cutting them just above where the sprout meets the soil.
7. Discard the used seed raising mix into your compost or worm farm and begin the process again.
Enjoy Sunflower Sprouts as a garnish with any meal, or include in salads throughout spring and summer.
Country of Origin
Product of Australia
Sunflower Sprouts are packed with vitamins and minerals and considered a superfood salad ingredient.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Nutritional Information – Organic Sunflower Sprouting Seeds|
|Fat, Total (g)||27.0|
|– Fat, Saturated (g)||2.9|
|Carbohydrate, Total (g)||9.0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||–|
*All measurements are approximate and should be used as a guide only. Affordable Wholefoods is not liable for any discrepancy.
100% Organic Sunflower Sprouting Seeds
Naturally Gluten Free
Our products are delivered by Australia Post only and usually arrive within 3-5 working days. For shipping rates visit our Terms and Conditions here.