This weeks Recipe of the Week is a Raw Tiramisu shared with us by The Kind Coffee Co. This recipe is made using plenty of wholefood ingredients along with their delicious organic cold brew coffee…and yes, it tastes as good as it looks.
2 cups of raw almonds
1 cup of pitted dates
1/2 tablespoon of organic cold brew coffee
2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
2 1/2 cups of cashews (soaked for 8 hours)
3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
3 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
4 tablespoons of organic cold brew coffee
80g dairy free chocolate, melted
handful of coconut chips
1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
Method for the base:
- Soak the dates in hot water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Blend the almonds in a high speed blender/food processor until a fine crumb forms and transfer to a bowl.
- Drain the dates and add to the blender with the remaining base ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Combine this date mixture with the almonds and mix until you have a dough consistency.
- Press this mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and place in the freezer whilst you move on to the filling.
Method for filling:
- Soak the cashews in water for 8 hours. Drain the cashews and add to the blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour this mixture on top of the base and set in the freezer overnight.
Method for topping:
- Sprinkle the slice with coconut chips and cacao nibs and drizzle the melted chocolate. Place back in the fridge or freezer to stay cold until eating. Enjoy.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan
To see more delicious recipes from The Kind Coffee Co visit their website here