This delicious Blueberry loaf recipe has been shared by Elle Spence of My Country Table. Moist, full of berries and flavour it’s dairy and gluten-free, easy to make and scrumptious!
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1/2tsp baking powder
1 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 lemon, juice and zest
1/4 cup almond milk
2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease and line a loaf tin and set aside.
- Mix all of your wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl. It should be a thick cake batter.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to the bowl and mix together until no lumps remain. Gently fold in the blueberries, try not to overfold as your whole loaf will turn purple. Pour into your prepared tin and straight into your preheated oven.
- Bake for 50-60 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once cooked remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 mins then turn out onto a cooling rack. Serve slightly warm or cool with a hot cup of tea.
Dairy-free | Refined Sugar-free | Gluten-Free