Honey Tahini Cookies
This week’s recipe of the week is Honey Tahini Cookies shared by nutritionist Tristen Van Der Kley. Melt in your mouth and easy to make gluten-free cookies. Yum!
1 cup almond meal
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup + 1 tbs tahini
1 tbs virgin coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line a baking tray.
- Heat honey, tahini, vanilla & coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat for 1-2mins, stirring until well combined. Be careful not to overheat, it just needs to melt enough to be runny. Set aside for 5 mins.
- Place almond meal and salt in a mixing bowl. Pour tahini mixture in and stir to combine to a soft dough.
- Roll 1 tbls dough into a ball. Place on baking tray and press down with your fingertips to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
Gluten-free | Vegetarian