Lemon & Olive Oil Salad Dressing
This would have to be our all time favourite salad dressing and it is so easy to make keeping well in the fridge for up to 5 days. Its full of all the good things, and free from artificial preserves so great for your body as well.
A never fail salad dressing that is delicious poured over any type of salad, from simple greens, to a more complex tabbouleh or bean salad.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a jar that has lid. Put the lid on and shake well for about a minute making sure the oil, lemon juice and apple cider are well combined.
- Serve cold or at room temp over your salad as you are ready to eat. Enjoy.
Recipe Tips & Tid Bits:
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days before discarding.
- This dressing can also be made without the cider vinegar.
- For a less bitey dressing, change the ratio of olive oil to lemon juice to 2:1.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Sugar Free | Vegan