Macadamia Chocolate Fudge
New to the blog this week is a chocolate macadamia fudge recipe from Alyssia Fraser of The Food at My Table. Alyssia is a star when it comes to fudge and we thought this one was divine having the added yumminess of macadamia nuts. Enjoy!
1 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup water
200g cocoa butter
4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 cup rice syrup
1 cup macadamia butter
1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
230g white cooking chocolate, choose from our Loving Earth White Chocolate (vegan) or Rapunzel white cooking chocolate (dairy based)
1/4 cup macadamia butter
1 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Blend the macadamias and water until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract, rice syrup, 1 cup cocoa powder and macadamia butter. Blend again.
- Slowly add the cocoa butter while the processor is turning until well combined.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup cocoa powder and salt and blend again.
- Spread onto a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Melt the white chocolate, add the macadamia butter and then stir in the chopped nuts.
- Pour over the base and put in the fridge to set.
- Once set you are ready to eat. Enjoy.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan (option)
To see more from Alyssia or to find out how to purchase her cookbook visit her blog here